Icosavax, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICVX) is a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company leveraging its innovative VLP platform technology to develop vaccines against infectious diseases, with an initial focus on life-threatening respiratory diseases. Icosavax’s VLP platform technology is designed to enable multivalent, particle-based display of complex viral antigens, which it believes will induce broad, robust, and durable protection against the specific viruses targeted. Icosavax’s pipeline includes vaccine candidates targeting respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), human metapneumovirus (hMPV), and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Based in Seattle, Icosavax was formed in 2017 to advance the breakthrough VLP technology from the Institute for Protein Design at the University of Washington with the goal to discover, develop, and commercialize vaccines against infectious diseases.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and project support to the Seattle office and teams and recruiting coordination support to our people and culture team. Reporting directly to the Manager of Business Operations, this is a vital position supporting daily operations in a growing company.
- Provide administrative and front-desk support for our Seattle office including greeting guests and assisting with the acceptance of office and lab deliveries and assisting visiting employees regarding building access, parking and other logistics
- In conjunction with Executive Assistant, provide administrative support to Icosavax Executive Team members
- Primary liaison with property management for building repairs and other needs; manage building key cards for new and outgoing employees
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget tracking for office supplies, snacks and kitchen supplies; monitor printer supplies and maintenance needs
- Monitor and route corporate phone messages; manage physical mail and office deliveries
- Support employee engagement and internal communications including managing content for office monitors, planning and coordinating catering for team events
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems, track recruiting activities and provide candidate status in regular reports
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and People and Culture activities as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of office experience in an administrative capacity
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated trouble-shooting ability and multi-tasking capabilities
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phones, etc.).
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Location: Seattle, WA
- To reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace and in our communities, Icosavax requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state and local law.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
The salary range for this position is $31.00 – $43.00 per hour; the hourly rate will be determined based on knowledge, skills, education, and experience relevant to the role. This position is also eligible for equity compensation. Employees are offered health insurance (medical, dental, vision), health savings account with company contribution, flexible spending account, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, 401(K) plan with company contribution, vacation, sick and safe time, company holidays and floating holidays.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org