Join Our Team
Bringing together a dynamic team to create high impact vaccines
We are assembling a team of highly motivated people dedicated to creating vaccines to improve human health. If you have outstanding experience in vaccine development, see our open positions and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Director, Regulatory
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Director, Drug Product Operations
- Associate Director, Strategy and Business Operations
- Clinical Quality Assurance (CQA) GCP Lead
- Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Senior Corporate Paralegal
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Director, Drug Substance Operations
Icosavax is committed to a workplace in which diversity of people and ideas are valued and welcomed. Icosavax provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.